Navigate to Play Modes. Select your jukebox.
- Click on Play Modes located on the left-hand navigation menu.
- If you do not have your jukebox selected already, then you will be prompted to select the jukebox you would like to manage.
- Do this by clicking on the appropriate Manage Jukebox button.
Update your Play Mode settings. Click Save.
- Select the Play background music radio button located under the When there are no requests in the queue... section.
- Ensure that you also have Continuously selected.
- Under the Jukebox Functionality (requesting music) section, set the option to Enabled.
- When done, click Save.
Play Mode settings updated successfully.
A message will appear saying that your Play Mode settings have been updated successfully.