Navigate to Play Modes. Select your jukebox.
- Click on Play Modes located on the left-hand navigation menu.
- If you do not have your jukebox selected already, then you will be prompted to select the jukebox you would like to manage.
- Do this by clicking on the appropriate Manage Jukebox button.
Set your Play Mode settings. Click Save.
- Make sure you have the Jukebox Functionality (requesting music) option set to enabled.
- Ensure you have the Only allow requests from the background music playlist checkbox unchecked.
- Click Save.
Play Mode settings saved.
You will see a message saying that your Play Mode settings have been updated successfully. Also, note that all your blocked tracks will remain in place.