Navigate to Custom Playlists. Select your jukebox.
- Click on Custom Playlists located on the left-hand navigation menu.
- If you do not have your jukebox selected already, then you will be prompted to select the jukebox you would like to manage.
- Do this by clicking on the appropriate Manage Jukebox button.
- You will see a list of your current custom playlists.
- Click on Add Playlist to create a new custom playlist.
Name your new playlist.
- Name your playlist in the Playlist Title field.
- You will also see three (3) options available to you to add content to your playlist i.e. Add Artists, Add Tracks, andAdd Compilations.
- Click Add Artists to expand the artists search panel.
- Type the name of the artist you would like to feature in your playlist in the Search Artist field.
- Click on the Find Similar button.
- This will return tabs with the artist’s name you searched for and similar artists in the Don’t Play… area. Simply drag and drop these artist tabs to and from the Don’t Play… and Do Play… areas as you wish.
- Click Add Tracks to expand the track/artist search panel.
- Type the name of the track in the Search Track field you would like to feature in your playlist.
- You can also type the name of the artist in the Search Artist field you would like to feature in your playlist.
- Click on the Find button.
- This will return tabs with the track names you searched for in the Don’t Play… area. Simply drag and drop the track tabs you would like to feature or not to and from the Don’t Play… and DoPlay… areas.
- Click Add Compilations to expand the compilations panel.
- This will return tabs with the names of predefined custom compilations in the Don’t Play… area. These compilations are predefined custom playlists created by our team of music profilers. Simply drag and drop the compilation tabs you would like to feature or not to and from the Don’t Play… and Do Play… areas.
- You should have noticed that each artist and compilation tab has a little green (+) sign on the right.
- If you click on it to expand it, it will reveal a Weighting slider which defaults to 50 out of 100. Drag the slider to increase or decrease its weighting. The greater the weighting the more music from this artist or compilation will be played relative to the other weights on other tabs.
Save your new playlist.
- Once you are happy with your selections, simply click on Save.
- If you do not want to continue creating this custom playlist, click on Cancel.
New playlist saved.
- This will take you back to the list of playlists with a message saying that your playlist has been added.
- The new playlist has been added to the list and is now available to be scheduled.