- Connect one end of the Network (Ethernet) Cable to the Internet port (1) of the Startle Player and the other end to a spare port on your Internet router.
- Connect the single end of the Audio (Phono) Cable to the Audio port (2) of the Startle Player and the other end to the Auxiliary (AUX) ports on your amplifier.
- Connect the Power Supply Unit to the Power port (3) of the Startle Player and an electrical socket.
- Turn on the unit and wait 5 minutes (do not restart in this time).
- Optionally connect the HDMI cable to your screens for enhanced functionality.
Connect the player
Last updated by Dan Mylotte on July 19, 2017 20:06